If you are new to fitness, been at it a long time or need support recovering from an injury then you have come to the right place. We can help you.
- Do You Know Where to Start? Knowing how to create a complete fitness regime that includes all the activities you need - cardio, weight training and flexibility - can be overwhelming. Add the time and knowledge it takes to choose exercises, weights, reps/sets and you may stop before you even get started. This is where a personal trainer can be the biggest help. We can help you maximize your time while keeping you within your own limits so you don’t overdo it. We can also help you set goals and map out a specific schedule so you know when, how and where you’ll fit in your workouts.
- Are Your Seeing Desired Results? We will assess your current fitness programme and eating habits then help you improve what you do to create more effective workouts. We can also help you determine if the goals you’ve set are realistic, hold you accountable during your workouts and help you stay motivated to exercise.
- Are You Bored with the Same Old Workouts? If you need some variety in your workouts we can bring a fresh perspective and offer new ideas to challenge you both physically and mentally. We can also introduce you to a variety of fitness concepts that may be new to you - Circuit training, alternative methods of strength training and perhaps fitness equipment you’ve never tried before.
- Do You Need to Be Challenged? Do you sometimes find reasons to cut back on your workouts, especially when things get difficult? We can motivate you to push through self-imposed limitations, encouraging you to lift heavier, go longer and challenge yourself more than you would on your own. You’ll find it hard to make excuses with a trainer standing over you, encouraging you to do just “one…more…rep!” You may even find hidden strengths you never thought possible, which can motivate you to achieve more.
- Do You Need Motivation? We bring a new level of motivation to your training sessions. You are investing not only your hard earned money but your valuable time into your health and fitness programme. We appreciate that which is why we don’t waste any time during a session or a fitness class. We dive straight into the training the minute the class or session begins.
- Do You Have a Specific Illness, Injury or Medical Condition? If you have any specific issues like arthritis, heart disease, old injuries, etc., we can work with you to find a programme that could help heal injuries and avoid any further problems.
- Are You Training for a Sport or Specific Event? If you’re training for a marathon, a golf tournament, GAA, Rugby or some other type of sport or event, we can help you figure out what you need to do to stay fit or improve performance without taking away from your current training. We can also help create a training programme and map out a plan for the coming event.
- Do You need a Training Partner for Your Workouts? Are you someone who knows what you are doing but needs a training partner who can elevate your game? We can spot you during workouts, keep you motivated and help you come up with a great training plan for your goals.
Contact Us Now And Take The First Step In Your Journey Toward The Best Body Of Your Life
Call 028 31944 or Email Info@BodyByFinn.com